We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information that you are asked to provide to us, and could identify you when using this Website, will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Hazura Sports Limited.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes contact information such as name, email address, telephone number and postal address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Website including but not limited to, traffic data, geographical location data, weblogs and cookies.
- Where available we may collect your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about user browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or this Website and data necessary for the fulfilment of your orders including your name, email address, delivery address, and payment details. We do not store your credit card details and all credit card transactions are done through a government approved secure third party.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our Website services, email notifications and/or newsletters and when you enter a competition or promotion.
- Information that you provide when you report a problem with our Website.
- A record of correspondence if you contact us.
- Data provided when you opt to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To send to you goods purchased via the Website, and supply to you services purchased via the Website.
- To send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and browsing experience.
- Where you ‘opt in’ may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To send you email notifications, newsletters which you have specifically requested.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints.
- To occasionally contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To contact existing customers by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services related to a previous sale to you.
We are committed to ensuring that shopping on our Website and your information are safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- All personal information you provide is stored on secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the Website).
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails (spam) to email addresses.
- You can check that you are shopping in a secure environment by looking for either a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the grey bar at the bottom of your screen. This should appear on any page where you are entering personal information (such as your credit card details), no other page will transmit information about you.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us over the internet and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive for record keeping purposes. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. None of our cookies store any credit or debit card information or password details.
The following are examples of Cookies:
Necessary cookiesRequired to enable you to navigate the Website and use its features, such as shopping baskets and access to member/secure areas of the Website.
Performance cookiesCookies used to determine how our Website is being used by visitors or if any error messages are being generated to improve performance. These cookies do not identify a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Functionality cookiesCookies used to enable our Website to remember the choices that you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in), and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video, commenting on an article or reviewing a product.
How to restrict or block cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITESOur Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you consent or ‘opt in’ to the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
The personal data we collect from you will be used, among other things, for the fulfilment of our services, the processing of your payment details, the fulfilment of your order, and the provision of applicable support services.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may email Website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
Disclosure of your informationWe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Other than as described herein, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If any of our assets are acquired by a third party, then personal customer data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Hazura Sports Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by changing the settings in your account or by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take the risk of internet fraud very seriously. We make every effort to ensure all orders are thoroughly checked using the information already supplied. We may contact you to make additional security checks and we ask for your co-operation to enable us to complete them. Any fraudulent transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
Access to information
You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee (£10.00) will be payable and proof of identity required. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.